sherlock doing that cute blinky thing for like a whole flippin day after john kisses him for the first time
I felt the need to post this for three reasons:
- 1. people in general asking how I did it
- 2. people questioning if I took a gifset and ran it through photoshop filters
- 3. because I want people to know that its digital art- painted in photoshop- not traditional. In my original post I used the words “hand painted” because I was groggy and exhausted and I wanted to imply each frame is a from-scratch illustration but I think some people took it to mean there are 16 physical hang-on-the-wall paintings of this which there certainly is not. I tried to change the wording but the post kinda went viral before I had a chance to catch myself. Sorry about that. I may be less awesome than you thought. Oh and on a side note this method of animating is called rotoscoping (same method was used in the movie Anastasia).
mixture of my latest Holmes/Watson fan-arts :3
1. BBC Sherlock from summer holidays (it’s bit older ^^; ) - trying to draw with ink pencil :)
2. Classical Holmes and Watson (from book :) ) commission for lovely Antwort - http://antwort.deviantart.com/ ^.^
3. Russian Holmes fan-art for my dear friend Kaminek - http://kaminek.deviantart.com/ >.<
4. BBC Sherlock for contest :3
"You both were very slow."
and everything escalates to this in season 4/5. based on this post
Love love *love* this artwork… (but it’s been confirmed by Moffat/Gatiss that the double agent minister being named Lord Moran was basically their version of Moran).
anything that moffat/gatiss ever says on interviews has no bearing on the show
also there are several morans in the ACD canon too.